"The Vaartkom is Leuven is so inspiring for an artist."
Pieter's workshop is located in the Vaartkom. But you can run into him at a lot of other places in Leuven.
- Café Entrepot, for the casual atmosphere. For a beer or lunch.
- Alfalfa, for the tasty Palestine falafels.
- Café Commerce, for a great spaghetti (still homemade by the mother of one of the managers).
- ViaVia traveller café, to spend some time in the holiday ambience.
- Sud Sud Bistro, for the delicious tapas.
- Think Twice, secondhand store with an excellent selection.
Want to stay near one of Pieter’s favourite places? Take a look at Leuven’s many hotels here.