This abbey church towers over the site. Only 2 years after the foundation of the Norbertine abbey in 1129, a Romanesque chapel was built. In the current church you can still see vestiges of the 13th century Romanesque church.
Important changes were made in the 16th and 17th centuries. The church is mainly decorated in classical white stucco with baroque ornamentation and faux marble elements. The interior boasts baroque sculptures and furniture with woodcarving and important paintings about the life of Saint Norbert and his great example Jesus Christ.
- 01.04 – 30.09
- Fridays & Sundays: 1.30-4.30 pm
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 10 am-5 pm
- Mondays and public holidays: closed
- More information: website PARCUM
- The domain is permanently accessible
- The buildings of the abbey are closed due to renovation works
- More information: website Park Abbey