"Everybody is welcome in café Leuven Central."
Gie spends most of his time in his café, but where does he spend the remaining time?
- Het Depot, music centre at the train station in Leuven.
- Museum M Leuven, ancient and contemporary art in an impressive building.
- 30CC/Schouwburg, a concert and theatre hall with a lot of music, theatre, circus, dance, literature and family performances.
- Het stadion van OHL, stadium of the local soccer team.
- Mechelsestraat, it had everything for the refine palate: world-class cheeses, exquisite wines, Italian delicacies, fresh oysters... It's the gourmet's Mecca, interspersed with unique boutiques.
Want to stay near one of Gie’s favourite places? Take a look at Leuven’s many hotels here.