Saint Michael's Church
The church was built between 1650 and 1666 in white sandstone and ironstone. The façade looks like an altar with its Ionic columns, pilasters and friezes.
The church was almost completely destroyed in 1944. Only the façade miraculously survived. The reconstruction of the church was finished in 1950.
- 01.04 - 30.09
Tuesdays to Sundays: 13.30-16.30
- Free entrance