Construction of the church began circa 1440. The church consists of a nave and two aisles, a strongly projecting transept with blind transverse walls, a chancel with a heptagonal apse, two sacristies that were added later on and an originally Romanesque tower.
Justus Lipsius described it as Leuven’s most beautiful church.
- 01.04 - 30.09
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 1.30-4.30 pm