Visit Park Abbey
Now at the museum
A house is more than just a pile of bricks. A town is more than just a collection of street names. Emotional experiences are later magnified by the glasses of nostalgia. And so what does that entail for a visual artist? To what extent is the atmosphere of those places embodied in their works? In 'Fragile' Patrick Van Caeckenbergh takes us back to his Sint-Kornelis-Horebeke. The exhibition walks us through the history of that tiny parish community, introducing us to its inhabitants, their petites histoires and the hidden splendour of it all.
Discover the heart of Park Abbey
The cloister re-opens as from 14.9. Walk through Park Abbey’s historic rooms and spaces: admire the refectory and imposing library with their stucco ceilings, the cloister with its 17th-century stained glass windows, and the abbot's residence.
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Monday: Closed
- Late evening openings: 2/2, 11/5, 1/6, 6/7, 1/8 en 19/10 open until 9 pm.
- 12 euro | standard fee
- 10 euro | concessions
- Residents of Leuven (registered in postal codes 3000, 3001, 3010, 3012 en 3018)
- Age + 65 with ID card
- Students (- 26 years) with their valid student card
- Visitors with disabilities and their caretaker
- Members of Davidsfonds, Open Monumenten, VTB Kultuur: with their affiliate ID
- Members of Gezinsbond receive a 20% discount on the standard fee that will be collected on their saving card
- 7 euro |12- 18 years old
- 2 euro |with UiTPAS card
- Free |Age 12 and under, ICOM-kaart, KU Leuven culture card, museumPASSmusées, press (on request)
We do our utmost to meet the needs of those visitors whose mobility is reduced or restricted.
Keeping you safe
It is important that everyone who visits the abbey and PARCUM feels safe and enjoys their experience. That’s why we kindly ask that you observe the following guidelines.
You can either take a tour of the abbey buildings, with information about the rich history, or take a trip of the abbey and the surrounding abbey site...