Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:30
- Open on public holidays
- Late evening opening onThu 27 May, Thu 27 June en Thu 24 July: 17:30 - 21:00
- 12 euro | standard fee
- 10 euro | concessions
- Residents of Leuven (registered in postal codes 3000, 3001, 3010, 3012 en 3018)
- Age + 65 with ID card
- Students (- 26 years) with their valid student card
- Visitors with disabilities and their caretaker
- Members of Davidsfonds, Open Monumenten: with their affiliate ID
- Members of Gezinsbond receive a 20% discount on the standard fee that will be collected on their saving card
- 7 euro |12- 18 years old
- 2,4 euro |with UiTPAS card
- Free |Age 12 and under, ICOM-kaart, KU Leuven culture card, museumPASSmusées, press (on request)
Abbey park is a 12th century old heritage site. We strive to accommodate visitors of all abilities. However some rooms in the cloister are not accessible for people with a wheelchair like the library and the abbot’s residence.
As an alternative we offer a VR experience with sound and image.
Have a look here to know what we, together with PARCUM do to make your visit as comfortable as possible.