How to get there
Abdij van Park 7, 3001 Leuven
Parking at Park Abbey
Park Abbey has free parking. Attention: this is a blue zone (max. 4 hours of parking)
Parking at Pillipssite
When the parking at Park Abbey is full, you can park in the nearby underground paying car park at Philipssite
- Adres: Philipssite 2, 3001 Leuven
- Rates: first hour: € 2
- After 1 hour: € 2 per hour
- After 2 hours: € 1,8 per hour
- After 3 hours: € 1,4 per hour
From the parking to the abbey site
- Follow the signs 'Abdij van Park'
- From Parkweg walk over the bridge Parkwegbrug and follow de Norbertijnerweg to the abbey
Abbey Park is a 12th century old heritage site. We strive to accommodate visitors of all abilities. However some rooms in the cloister are not accessible for people with a wheelchair like the library and the abbot’s residence.
As an alternative we offer a VR experience with sound and image.
Have a look here to know what we, together with PARCUM do to make your visit as comfortable as possible.