How to get there
Abdij van Park 7, 3001 Leuven
- You will find plenty of bicycle racks at the site of Park Abbey
Short term car parking
- There is a free parking spot for cars at Park Abbey
- However: this is a blue zone, meaning that you will need to put your blue parking card
- You can park your car for up to 4 hours
Long term car parking
- The most nearby sheltered parking lot is Parking Philipssite, just a 5 minutes walk from the abbey
- Park your car and walk via 'Parkweg' over the bridge 'Parkwegbrug'. Follow the road 'Norbertijnerweg' down to the abbey
- Address: Philipssite 2, 3001 Leuven
Abbey Park is a 12th century old heritage site. We strive to accommodate visitors of all abilities. However some rooms in the cloister are not accessible for people with a wheelchair like the library and the abbot’s residence.
As an alternative we offer a VR experience with sound and image.
Have a look here to know what we, together with PARCUM do to make your visit as comfortable as possible.