A very special beer festival that honours the centuries-old beer tradition while highlighting innovation.
Here, craft brewers from around the world demonstrate their innovative approach and let you sample their beers. Their innovations are very diverse, ranging from the ingredients, the brewing techniques and production methods, the way they generate energy, their packaging, and even the origin of the recipe.
- Saturday 13.04: 14:00-22:00
(1 festival glass, 8 tokens & water bottle included)
- 1 day: 30 euro (presale: 25 euro)
- 2 days: 55 euro (presale: 50 euro
- Location: De Hoorn | Sluisstraat 79, 3000 Leuven
- More information: website Leuven Innovation Beer Festival