- Tourism Leuven must have received your application at least three weeks before the daytrip.
- All contact is to be solely with TourismLeuven.
- You can change the number of participants a maximum of two times, no later than five days before the daytrip.
- If you change the number of participants, a margin of 10% is allowed. NB: with museum visits you can only change the number of participants up to 2 weeks beforehand.
- Some daytrips include a bus ride which always employs your group’s bus (or transport).
- When you book a day trip, you pay a deposit of 2.50 euro per person in advance.
- The letter in which Tourism Leuven confirms your reservation contains that last date for payment of the deposit. The balance must be paid at least one week before your day trip.
- All payments should be made in euro. If you are making transfers from abroad, you must pay all exchange and transfer costs yourself.
- Prices include all services expressly specified in this brochure. These prices are all-inclusive except for consumptions during the meals.
- The prices are valid until 31 December 2019.
- The group can choose from various menus for lunch. The whole group must choose the same menu.
- Strict compliance with/application of the general terms and conditions by the City of Leuven cannot/may not lead to any written or verbal discussions.
- In case of cancellation of the day trip less than 10 days before the planned visit, the advance paid will be lost.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the day trip, you pay the full cost of the trip.
- You always pay for the number of people you specified, no less than five days before the day trip, even if there are fewer of you on the actual day.
- Tourism Leuven is only an intermediary and cannot be held liable for any deficiencies on the part of the customer and/or the service, or for any possible accidents.