- 1. Provincial Domain Kessel-Lo is an excellent place to take your children. You'll find recreation, sports and education in one spot. If you like things on a smaller scale, you should try one of the many parks in Leuven. True adventurers can explore Meerdaal forest or Heverlee woods.
- 2. Is the Belgian weather disappointing? Don't worry, art cinema ZED always surprises with classic films and films for young people.
- 3. You're looking for a sporty activity? You can discover Leuven and its surroundings with several cycle routes.
- 4. For a refreshing dive you should try the tropical swimming pool at Sportoase. In addition to slides, speedy currents and a toddler wading pool, the parents can also enjoy a jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath.
- 5. If you want to spend the night, try one of these family-friendly hotels with family rooms: Hotel La Royale and Theater Hotel Leuven Centrum. Perhaps you would prefer a small apartment: Condo Gardens Leuven, Ambassador Suites Leuven, Short Stay Leuven .
You'll find extra tips on the Instagram channel of funmomlife.