Visit Park Abbey
A guide takes you to the heart of the abbey under restoration. During the tour you are given a unique look behind the scenes of different sections of the building, such as the cloister, the chapter house, etc.
Please note that not all parts of the abbey building are accessible to the public due to the ongoing restoration works! More info on this page.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 2 pm
- Not on public holidays (July 21, November 1) or Heritage Day (April, 28)
- Price: 5 euro incl. visitors’ info guide (in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish)
- Duration: 45 min
- Bookings recommended: T +32 (0)16 40 01 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the exhibition in PARCUM
This is not a collection | 3.7 - 3.11.2019
A child Jesus that moves, spiritual medicines, liturgical toys... Over the centuries, people have expressed their faith in various ways, trying to make the intangible tangible. The resulting heritage is highly diverse.
Taking a fresh and contemporary approach, PARCUM gives us a closer look at this multifaceted religious heritage. This is not a collection (3.07.2019 – 3.11.2019) sets masterpieces, exceptional items and everyday pieces from its own collection alongside the work of contemporary artists Guillaume Bijl, David Claerbout, Berlinde De Bruyckere and Ria Pacquée.
- 3.7 - 3.11.2019
Tuesdays to Sundays: 10:00-17:00
- Closed on public holidays (21th July, 1st November)
- Price: 10 euro
- Reservation: T +32 (0)16 40 01 51 or email@example.com