- 1. Because the curator is always able to translate a relevant theme into an exhibition full of installation pieces, films, and performances that wake you up and shake you up.
2. Because local Leuven talent in the form of NKISI will be there on opening night to perform an act that balances on the cutting edge of club culture, performance, and activism.
3. Because there will be a lot of guided tours, both in Dutch and in English, as well as special tours for families.
- 4. Because the festival is being held at STUK, a magnificent building with a lovely grand café. Be sure to try the pies!
- 5. Because there’s a special exhibition book for children that’s also interesting to the adults accompanying them.
- 6. Because the exhibition and all the guided tours are completely free
- 7. Because you can head to unique locations in the city for Artefact Sound. For example, Ellen Arkbro will be playing the organ in the Great Beguinage church on 1 March.