- 1. Provincial Domain Kessel-Lo is an excellent place to take your children. You'll find recreation, sports and education in one spot. If you like things on a smaller scale, you should try one of the many parks in Leuven. True adventurers can explore Meerdaal forest or Heverlee woods.
- 2. Is the Belgian weather disappointing? Don't worry, art cinema Zed always surprises with classic films and films for young people.
- 3. You're looking for a sporty activity? You can discover Leuven and its surroundings via four different cycling loops.
- 4. Rent a bike from Leuven Leisure! They offer city bikes, children's bikes, mountain bikes, tandems and more. Helmets and child carriers are available for free.
- 5. You're visiting Leuven with the whole family? Book the touristic train. Take a seat and relax while receiving lots of information about Leuven during the sightseeing tour in this environmentally-friendly, solar powered train.
- 6. Museum M is the perfect place to experience some culture in an interactive manner with your kids. In addition to a playful family route and an activity booklet to discover the museum independently, kids can enjoy themselves with music, a climbing wall, a fit-o-meter and more. You're still not convinced? There are workshops for families with children every first Sunday of the month.
- 7. For a refreshing dive you should try the tropical swimming pool at Sportoase. In addition to slides, speedy currents and a toddler wading pool, the parents can also enjoy a jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath.
- 8. If you want to spend the night, try one of these family-friendly hotels with family rooms: Hotel La Royale, Theater Hotel Leuven Centrum and Hotel New Damshire. Perhaps you would prefer a small apartment: Condo Gardens Leuven, Ambassador Suites Leuven, Getaway Studios Leuven.
You'll find extra tips on the Instagram channel of funmomlife.