Fascinating present and past
In the morning you pay a visit to the city. After lunch you discover the monumental museum complex, which was designed by famous Belgian architect Stéphane Beel.
You combine a visit to M-Museum Leuven’s very extensive collection with a visit to a temporary exhibition.
|9.30 am||Arrival in Leuven with a cup of coffee|
|4 pm||End of the daytrip|
Prices & terms
Price per person:
(based on a group of min. 20 and max. 25 participants or a multiple of this number)
- Daytrip with menu A: 31 euro
- Daytrip with menu B: 37 euro
- Daytrip with menu C: 37 euro
- Daytrip with menu D: 37 euro
- Daytrip with menu E: 40 euro
- Daytrip with menu F: 41 euro
- Daytrip with menu G: 41 euro
- Daytrip with menu H: 35 euro
Extra options for at the arrival (price per person):
- Danish pastry or roll: + 2,5 euro per person
- Cake: + 3,50 euro
- Gateau: + 10,50 euro
- Every day except Wednesdays (closing day M-Museum Leuven).